PULACO PL-168 First Impressions
5 gallon tank.
I would definitely recommend this product. It just cycles through to 93f and starts over. The setting always stayed the same. The suction cups are large, high quality and seem to stick great. I like to keep it at 72 and from my thermometer it is reading at exactly 72. Keeps the temperature within 1 degree of what you set it to at all times. I am very happy with this purchase.
- Editor's Impressions Of The PULACO PL-168
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
PULACO PL-168 Final Thoughts
I would call that a win.
It took me a few days slowly turning the dial up to finally get it where I wanted. I have it set to 81F to get a 77F water temp. Checked the accuracy of the heater with an infrared thermometer. You program it for temperature you want your tank to be. Temperature is slightly off by running a little warmer. The heater is easy; turn the dial to set temp and plug in. The suction cups are large, high quality and seem to stick great.
- PULACO PL-168 Features & Specs
- ★【Betta Heater】This Fish Tank Heater should be 100% submerged into water, Ideal for small glass or acrylic desktop aquariums up 1 to 6 Gallons, not suitable for less than 1 gallon tank.
- ★【Quick and Easy Installation】:Vertical or horizontal placement using, Aquarium heater automatic temperature control 78℉, no need to adjust temperature, easy to operate, fishes happy.
- ★【How it Works】: Plug in, red light turns on, the heater will start working until water temperature up to 78°F, and red light off, then the green light will turn on, heater stop working and keeping constant temperature 78°F. Accuracy：±3°F
- ★【Note】: Do not operate or leave product plugged in when it is outside of water, Children should be use this heater under adult's guidance.
- ★【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】Our Aquarium Heater is built with durability in mind and safety for every design. In the remote possibility that you’re not satisfied with our product, just contact us, and we will gladly give you a new Aquarium Heater replacement. 12 Month Warranty and 24 Hour Professional After-sales Service.
- Please install and use this heater under rated voltage conditions(110V-120V/60Hz).
- This heater is designed for small fresh/sea water tanks, please do not use it in chemical water or any other heating purpose, it may damage the heater.
- Children should be use this heater under adult's guidance.
- Manufacture: PULACO
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.2 x 2.7 inches; 4.48 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price