Qguai First Impressions
These are great!
It's really accurate and makes me feel like I'm a scientist while doing it. If you keep freshwater fish, you will need this test kit. But if it's wrong at least I was proactive about it. Before, I brought water into a pet store, but kept seeing no signs of improvement. 6 showing the test strip as an accurate reading. I cut each strip down the middle so that I have even more tests. But it turns out that is not the case.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Qguai
- Test Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Qguai Final Thoughts
Love the convenience.
Very easy to use and very easy to read test strips. The nitrate test is a little finicky as most users will agree. Tank lids, water additives and more have seen the same effect. I even got an extra 32 test strips as an added bonus. It helps get you in the ballpark with your water perimeters. I mean some people would never do a water test at all. Tank lids, water additives and more have seen the same effect.
- Qguai Features & Specs
- 9 in 1 Aquarium Test strips -pH, Nitrate, Nitrite, Carbonate, Chlorine, Alkalinity, Iron, Copper,Hardness in salt water fresh water pond reef aquarium, 50 count in 1 bottle.
- Extremely easy to use test strips - Simply dip this freshwater saltwater test strips into water and compare it to the chart on bottle.convenient and get results in seconds.
- Wide application -it can be used to test the levels of all sorts of products such as pond pool saltwater freshwater aquarium.
- Validity period: Placed it dry at 2 C ~ 30 C to protect from light, and the validity period is 24 months. Pls notice the date on the bottle and the label is the production date, Lot: 2019082006 means it is produced on 08/20/2019, batch 6, so the expiratios date is 2 years after this day.
- Any problem, just contact us and we will do our best to help.
- Manufacture: Qguai
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price