Qooltek First Impressions
They all were within.
The lid is textured aluminum, and the suction cups don't stick to that. Only thing I don't love is how long the cord is. Simple fix, you adjust the thermometer within the suction cup and VIOLA! I have mine on my 60 gallon cube marine tank. You can not swivle the thermometer to face a certain way. I recommend gluing the suction cups in place where needed for long-term installation. So versatile, I can read the temperatures literally anywhere.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Qooltek
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Qooltek Final Thoughts
So we are ordering more.
6 inch long Bala Sharks that are known to be very unruly and boisterous. This is how you calibrate a thermometer. So far, they're all doing their job in my four tanks and I am quite content. This company is taking the long term view of how to do business right. All were Close enough for a fish tank and other uses. In this scenario it would probably get knocked loose a lot. I recommend gluing the suction cups in place where needed for long-term installation.
- Qooltek Features & Specs
- Remote wired probe can read temperature up to 3.3 feet away
- Temperature range: -58°F~ +199°F
- Designed to be embedded or can be surface mounted
- Battery Operated (included) (Aprox 2 year battery life)Size 1"x1.75"
- Mounting Hole Size 1"x 1.75" (0.5" deep).
- Manufacture: Qooltek
- Part Number: 050-004
- Material: Plastic + LCD
- Item Weight: 0.81 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.18 x 0.59 x 1.97 inches
- Color: Black
- Batteries: 2 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price