Qooltek First Impressions
The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because my betta fish didn't like it. I used these to raise chicks, and in my parrot cages. Only thing I don't love is how long the cord is. I got the second one as a bonus that I'm now using in my old tank. Simple fix, you adjust the thermometer within the suction cup and VIOLA! I read some of the 1 star reviews and most of them are not about the product. The plastic from the suction cup quickly turned from a clear to a milky white.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Qooltek
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Qooltek Final Thoughts
2 degrees of each other.
The lid is textured aluminum, and the suction cups don't stick to that. Ambient room temperature measures 72. Only thing I don't love is how long the cord is. So, in those cases, I find it easier to simply replace it. 82 PER THERMOMETER with battery included. I used to have a large hang in the side tank that you couldn't miss. I have this thermometer on all my tanks.
- Qooltek Features & Specs
- Mini Digital LCD Display Hygrometer Thermometer
- Temperature Range: -40°F ~ 140°F ; Temperature Display Resolution: 1°F
- Measuring Humidity Range: 10% RH ~ 99% RH
- Humidity Accuracy:5%; Humidity Display Resolution: 1% RH
- Degree Fahrenheit (F) Display Only, Temperature and humidity display the same size of figures.
- Manufacture: Qooltek
- Part Number: 004-00651
- Item Weight: 0.705 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.89 x 0.59 x 1.1 inches
- Color: Black
- Batteries: 2 LR44 batteries required.
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price