Rosewood 19903 First Impressions
These seem pretty solid.
You can just scrape or brush it off and suck it up with a water change. Mostly straighter bits of wood in the lake bottom, etc. Mostly straighter bits of wood in the lake bottom, etc. It provides a decent, natural-looking refuge for smaller fish and other creatures. Each peice is unique, which makes it fun in my eyes. Not as big as I thought, but still two nice pieces! It provides a decent, natural-looking refuge for smaller fish and other creatures.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Rosewood 19903
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rosewood 19903 Final Thoughts
I lucked out.
The fish love it and it's a great addition to the aquarium. The branches need to be securely assembled to avoid them coming loose and floating. The fish love it and it's a great addition to the aquarium. Overall, I'm satisfied with the product. It even had small branches correctly located to do my mount! I cant wait to see what it will look like. Somewhat smaller in diameter than I assumed.
- Rosewood 19903 Features & Specs
- 100% edible play and hide den
- Perfect for beneficial gnawing both for your pet's enjoyment and to wear growing teeth
- Made with edible wood, vegetable extracts and alfalfa. without artificial colouring
- Made without honey, so ideal for all hamsters, gerbils and mice
- Approximate external dimensions: 16 x 13 x 16
- Manufacture: Rosewood
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.12 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price