RZ First Impressions
I bought this salinity meter for my aquarium. I needed this product and it is a lot less expensive than the local aquarium store. When I saw the price offered on this one, I decided to buy and I love it. Works well on my Saltwater Aquarium. I was surprise that the product was really cheap compare to the other ones. But there are some ways to keep on getting accurate readings. Too that makes it appear too cheap.
- Editor's Impressions Of The RZ
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
RZ Final Thoughts
Seems to work fine.
I will get one later but for now this will do, since im just starting. Comes with a nice carrying case for easy and secure transportation. I decided to upgrade and it was easy to calibrate. Plenty of info on YouTube and the web if you don't know how. Small problem with bubbles on the needle but other than that no issues. The reading is big enough for you to read and it comes with the batteries. Be sure to adjust the focus by turning the eye focal when you first receive.
- RZ Features & Specs
- Measures on 2 Scales: Aquariums refractometer features Specific Gravity (D 20/20) 1.000-1.070sg and parts per thousand 0-100PPT (1‰=1ppt=1000ppm)
- Seawater refractometer measures saltwater or salinity of water, ideal for aquarium, marine monitoring, fish-keeping,salty pools&spas and etc.
- ATC Function: salty water refractometer with automatic temperature compensation, allow you obtain accurate readings easier and faster
- Salinity Refractometer is made of aluminum body and ABS rubber light and very sturdy, comes with a hard plastic case, a mini screwdriver, a dropper
- Easy to Use: put 2-3 drops on the saltwater’s prism, towards light then to get the accurate readings through the optic eyepiece, ideal for replacement the poor quality and difficult to read hydrometer refractometer
- Manufacture: RZ
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price