Salifert 8714079130347 First Impressions
The stripa are easy to use, clear instructions and I gor results in seconds. I'm still not sure about the chlorine site. If you want accurate pH get the API liquid test that includes pH and high pH. As you can see in comparison the only difference was the Nitrate. It is easy to use and accurate enough. They test pretty accurate when run against my chemical tests. While using these weirder chemicals, it worries me a little bit.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Salifert 8714079130347
- Test Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Salifert 8714079130347 Final Thoughts
But do they help, yes.
Nice that so many things are tested with one dip in the water. You mostly find them using API also. If you're looking for a quick-hit on a range of water quality these are the answer. Just dip the strip in the tank water for two seconds, then read right away. These strips are not to be trusted as a primary testing method for aquariums. But just for a quick check, its hard to beat these test strips. It shows it could be between 1-20 but the liquid shows 0.
- Salifert 8714079130347 Features & Specs
- The calcium test kit provides for accurate calcium levels
- The calcium test kit can perform up to 100 tests
- The calcium tests is capable in resolving calcium contents
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 0.5 Pounds
- Manufacture: Deepwater Aquatics Distribution
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 4 inches; 0.01 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price