Salifert SALCORE First Impressions
Easy to read.
I'm still not sure about the chlorine site. First few strips I used gave an accurate ready. Every test I do takes just a few drops. First and second test have a little change which was expected. Then put the cap on the test vial and invert it several times. Some of the readings develop better than others. This spreads out the 6 month expiration date after opening.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Salifert SALCORE
- Test Accuracy [star rating='3.9']
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='5']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.2']
Salifert SALCORE Final Thoughts
With this is alot easier.
It's quick and easy and can give you an alert if something may be going on. These strips are not to be trusted as a primary testing method for aquariums. It does'not' have the same accuracy but it’s very close. This kit is extremely accurate and very well designed for convenient use and storage. I find that the accuracy is wrong in the sense it's better than it reads. It shows it could be between 1-20 but the liquid shows 0. But, I will continue to order Tetra's 6 in 1 until someone makes a better test strip.
- Salifert SALCORE Features & Specs
- Manufacture: Salifert
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 5.1 x 4.2 inches; 15.2 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price