Seachem 1124 First Impressions
Our fishes loves it.
This food seems to do better for the outside fish. I have tried to transition them to pellets but they love the flakes and ignore them. I've been buying TetraMin fish food as long as I can remember. If you have a lot of fish, it works well. Doesn't cloudy my tank up, extra dissolves without any problems. When I purchased this food, I thought it was the small container. I'm currently feeding Mollies, Platys, Neons, Swordtails and Dwarf gouramis.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Seachem 1124
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Seachem 1124 Final Thoughts
My rule of thumb is.
My fry grow out quickly with vibrant colours. My fry grow out quickly with vibrant colours. In particular, they attack the red-colored flakes. I actually only buy their food and fish tank kits. Overall, I would recommend this food if someone asked my. Such an awesome value for the money! And watch them get dismantled, like a four yr old does with toast.
- Seachem 1124 Features & Specs
- SUPER FOOD: The Chlorella Growth Factor contained in the NutriDiet Shrimp Flakes have been deemed a “Super-Food” that far surpasses the nutrients delivered by Spirulina Algae common to other diets. Additionally, these Shrimp Flakes are enhanced with Seachem GarlicGuard to attract finicky eaters and enhance palatability.
- NUTRITIONAL: NutriDiet Shrimp Flakes contain only the highest quality ingredients including shrimp, squid, and fish which are an exceptional source of a broad range of protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals.
- VITAMIN C: The high levels of vitamin C contained in NutriDiet Shrimp Flakes are especially important for the growth and health of aquatic animals. Vitamin C is a cofactor in the process necessary for the formation of connective tissue, scar tissue in wound repair, and bone matrix.
- PROBIOTICS: NutriDiet Shrimp Flakes contain probiotics that help the digestive system of fish and inverts by promoting nutrient uptake, reducing waste, and supporting the immune system function.
- FEEDING DIRECTIONS: Feed your ornamental fish as much NutriDiet Shrimp Flakes as they will consume in three minutes of feeding at a rate of 1-3 times daily.
- Manufacture: Seachem Laboratories, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 3.69 x 0.42 x 5.75 inches; 3.53 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price