Seachem 116012607 First Impressions
He perked right up.
I started wearing gloves when I use the kit. But, I will continue to order Tetra's 6 in 1 until someone makes a better test strip. This is no different so I wouldn't knock this product for that. These have worked to keep my fish safe and healthy. The price is great for all these essential tests! Overall, I am very happy with this kit. Will definitely buy again, if we ever run out!
- Editor's Impressions Of The Seachem 116012607
- Test Accuracy [star rating='4.9']
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='5']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.7']
Seachem 116012607 Final Thoughts
Simple and easy to use.
To test it, I bought a 5 pack of 5 site test strips from Petco. Takes about 5 minutes to check everything. This spreads out the 6 month expiration date after opening. I tested the water and the nitrates and the ph were pretty high still. Also, I'd avoid Tetra's strips to be honest- the reviews speak for themselves. I was having trouble keeping my fish tank water looking good. I have not had any problem whatsoever.
- Seachem 116012607 Features & Specs
- TANK STABILIZATION: Seachem Stability will rapidly and safely establish the aquarium biofilter in freshwater and marine systems, thereby preventing the #1 cause of fish death: "new tank syndrome".
- TREATMENT: Stability is formulated specifically for the aquarium and contains a synergistic blend of aerobic, anaerobic, and facultative bacteria which facilitate the breakdown of waste organics, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate.
- BACTERIA GROWTH: The necessary conditions for the growth of Stability's bacterial strains encompass a very broad range. When other bacteria begin to die off (usually from high organic loads caused by the unknown death of an organism), Stability simply becomes more effective.
- USE: Shake Seachem Stability well before use and turn off UV/ozone filter. Use 1 capful (5 mL) for each 40 L (10 US gallons) on the first day with a new aquarium. Then use 1 capful for each 80 L (20 US gallons) daily for 7 days. Fish and other aquatic species may be introduced at any time as long as the dosage is maintained for 7 days.
- SAFE: The bacteria employed by Stability are non-sulfur fixing and will not produce toxic hydrogen sulfide. Stability is completely harmless to all aquatic organisms as well as aquatic plants, thus there is no danger of overuse.
- Manufacture: Seachem Laboratories, Inc.
- Item Weight: 10.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.8 x 1.2 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price