Seachem 116095006 First Impressions
I wouldn't call this a master kit but a great start. If I had a complaint, I wish the color legend was printed on the bottle. But just for a quick check, its hard to beat these test strips. My results are never all over the place like other reviewers. I have a freshwater tank that includes some delicate invertebrates. Probably won't buy again because of the bleeding issues. But it is accurate and convenient as is.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Seachem 116095006
- Test Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Seachem 116095006 Final Thoughts
It's that easy.
But, I will continue to order Tetra's 6 in 1 until someone makes a better test strip. So this thing worked very well and gave a reading that made perfect sense. This kit is extremely accurate and very well designed for convenient use and storage. You mostly find them using API also. Well I found out why they were gulping so bad. These strips are not to be trusted as a primary testing method for aquariums. Wasn't labeled that way in the descriptor.
- Seachem 116095006 Features & Specs
- 75 test
- Fresh or saltwater use
- Unique indicator
- Measures free and total ammonia
- Measures total and free ammonia down to less than 0.05 mg/L
- Multi-cavity plate for simultaneous testing of up to 6 tests at the same time
- Includes reference for test validation
- Marine or Freshwater
- Manufacture: Seachem Laboratories, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.6 x 2.5 inches; 0.8 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price