Seachem 116097000 First Impressions
But it turns out that is not the case. The key is that you are looking for changes. It's really accurate and makes me feel like I'm a scientist while doing it. The key is that you are looking for changes. All bottles clearly labeled and tell you how many drops. It does'not' have the same accuracy but it’s very close. It does'not' have the same accuracy but it’s very close.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Seachem 116097000
- Test Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Seachem 116097000 Final Thoughts
Best strips ever.
Here's Tetra's strips if you're curious. You never want to wait too long and the tank crashes and has major problems. The rest of the test in the kit are much easier to use. Tank lids, water additives and more have seen the same effect. Not sure if the reading is 0 or more likely something between 0-. So off to buy some sponge filters I went! This test kit is easy to use and the results are easy to read.
- Seachem 116097000 Features & Specs
- 75 test
- Fresh or saltwater use
- Unique indicator
- Measures inorganic phosphate to less than 0.05 mg/L
- Multi-cavity plate for simultaneous testing of up to 6 tests at the same time
- Includes reference for test validation
- Marine or freshwater
- Manufacture: Seachem Laboratories, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.4 x 2.4 inches; 0.81 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price