Seachem 1272 First Impressions
Extremely high quality for such a small price. They then tell you to mount the door and THEN install the top hinge. Pieces inside were free floating, and there were scratches. But it was still in good shape, just a few mild scratches. Fits my 32 gallon bio cube perfectly. Shipping was fine, but be aware that it is a somewhat heavy package before unpacked. Once properly assembled, the 32 gallon Bio-cube tank sits rock solid on the stand.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Seachem 1272
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Seachem 1272 Final Thoughts
I'd but it again.
This leaves just enough room for a little extra storage. It has a lot of space in the cabinet and the doors stay shut very well. Considering the price I'll probably go with Aquatic Fundamentals again in the future. I even had a couple of extra screws. At first I didn't want to order a stand online. Directions were easy to follow, no missing pieces. I am knocking a star for the construction of the frame being not quite square.
- Seachem 1272 Features & Specs
- BINDER: Seachem Zeolite is a naturally occurring, highly-porous mineral that binds ammonia and heavy metals through an ion exchange mechanism.
- REMOVER: Seachem Zeolite works in marine and freshwater to remove harmful metal ions such as lead, copper, nickel, and zinc without depleting calcium in saltwater nor increase general hardness in freshwater where the ionic strength is low.
- DIRECTIONS: Use 250 mL (1 cup) of Seachem Zeolite for every 200 L (50 US gallons). For smaller aquariums, the equivalent dose is 5 mL (1 level teaspoon) per 4 L (1 US gallon). This amount of Seachem Zeolite will remove up to 0.5 mg/L ammonia. Ammonia levels should then drop to zero within 24-48 hours. At this point, the zeolite can be removed or replaced with Active Carbon.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Seachem Zeolite should be rinsed before use and placed so as to maximize the flow of water through it, but not so that it tumbles against itself in flow. Zeolite may be used in a canister filter, media chamber, box filter, or any high flow area of a trickle filter. Use of a filter bag is also recommended.
- SAFETY: Be sure to wash thoroughly after handling Seachem Zeolite and store this product in its original container in a cool, dry area away from food or incompatible materials.
- Manufacture: Seachem Laboratories
- Product Dimensions: 2.44 x 2.44 x 4.81 inches; 9.59 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Check Price