Seachem First Impressions
It's very easy to do.
But it turns out that is not the case. I wish there were a simpler accurate test for it. Wasn't labeled that way in the descriptor. I have a 55 gallon tank with a few large goldfish. They're super easy to read and seem to be pretty accurate. It shows it could be between 1-20 but the liquid shows 0. I wish there were a simpler accurate test for it.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Seachem
- Test Accuracy [star rating='4.7']
- Build Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value For Money [star rating='4']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.1']
Seachem Final Thoughts
Best strips ever.
They're super easy to read and seem to be pretty accurate. I started wearing gloves when I use the kit. But if it's wrong at least I was proactive about it. I used to always take a water sample to the pet store and they would teat it. Takes about 5 minutes to check everything. I have not had any problem whatsoever. If I had a complaint, I wish the color legend was printed on the bottle.
- Seachem Features & Specs
- A year of continuous monitoring
- No Strips, no tests, just constant readings
- Monitors pH and ammonia
- Manufacture: Seachem
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price