Sera 4110 First Impressions
I set up a bunch of 20 gallon tanks for fry and stuff. It is easy to use and accurate enough. I have not found that to be true for myself. These have worked to keep my fish safe and healthy. I like API products and find them the most accurate. This test kit is easy to use and the results are easy to read. While using these weirder chemicals, it worries me a little bit.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Sera 4110
- Test Accuracy [star rating='5']
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.3']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.7']
Sera 4110 Final Thoughts
FIVE STARS for sure!
If your lighting isn't right the colors will be very off. I would not use it solely for checking nitrate and nitrites. The nitrate test is a little finicky as most users will agree. My tap water actually was really green and was a very close match to the 1. I find that the accuracy is wrong in the sense it's better than it reads. It was also kinda hard to get exactly 5ml Into the tubes. But after last night these are a must have for me.
- Sera 4110 Features & Specs
- Makes it easy to monitor the total hardness
- Very accurate
- Easy to read
- Manufacture: Sera North America, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 1.57 x 3.54 x 5.51 inches; 1.12 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price