Sera 4210 First Impressions
Pond water testing.
I will now test my water periodically to make sure everything is ok. Price is good for the quantity and functionality of the tester strips. Tetra has always done that and I will continue to use their products. This kit is extremely accurate and very well designed for convenient use and storage. It is one small part of the overall aquarium ownership experience. This is no different so I wouldn't knock this product for that. It you take it to a local fish store.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Sera 4210
- Test Accuracy [star rating='4.2']
- Build Quality [star rating='4.5']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.8']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.7']
Sera 4210 Final Thoughts
Easy to use.
As you can see in comparison the only difference was the Nitrate. A brand new aquarium will experience what is called a cycle. No issues so far, test strips work well. Here's Tetra's strips if you're curious. These have worked to keep my fish safe and healthy. My tap water actually was really green and was a very close match to the 1. I started wearing gloves when I use the kit.
- Sera 4210 Features & Specs
- In the case of too low KH values we recommend Sera KH/pH-plus (in freshwater) or sera pond bio balance (in ponds)
- In the case of too high values we recommend filtering through Sera super peat (in freshwater aquariums)
- Makes it easy to monitor the carbonate hardness in fresh and salt water
- 15 Milliliter / 0.5 Ounce Test Kit
- Manufacture: Sera North America, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 1.57 x 3.54 x 5.51 inches; 1.41 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price