Sera 8040 First Impressions
Best strips ever.
You never want to wait too long and the tank crashes and has major problems. The test strips work as advertised. About my pic color difference of the water and the chart and about the bad reviews. You never want to wait too long and the tank crashes and has major problems. Takes about 5 minutes to check everything. The nitrate test is a little finicky as most users will agree. I mean some people would never do a water test at all.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Sera 8040
- Test Accuracy [star rating='3.6']
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.9']
- Feature Set [star rating='5']
Sera 8040 Final Thoughts
I used API prior to this.
It does not test ammonia but that's clear in the description and bottle. I tested the water and the nitrates and the ph were pretty high still. I've already lost one test tube cap, most likely due to my cats playing with them. I have not had any problem whatsoever. I set up a bunch of 20 gallon tanks for fry and stuff. It shows it could be between 1-20 but the liquid shows 0. If you keep freshwater fish, you will need this test kit.
- Sera 8040 Features & Specs
- Country Of Origin : Germany
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 4.92 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 0.87 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 0.87 Inches
- Manufacture: Sera North America, Inc.
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.87 x 0.87 x 4.92 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price