Sera 8472 First Impressions
Worth to give a try.
These work great as pre filter sponge on my quiet flow 10. Fun to modify your filter and clean tank as well. If you don't know much about this just google it. I missed it in my opinion these filters are a must have. If your looking for a great media pad, stop here and order this! But if you don't weekly vacuum it up, it will eventually clog the filter. I purchase the 8 pack size Large and fits great on my TopFin 40 Gallon Filter.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Sera 8472
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.7']
- Feature Set [star rating='4']
Sera 8472 Final Thoughts
I double the size and fold them and put the bagged carbon between the layers. I will update more pictures later, once the water isnt cloudy. Lets start with the amount of filter material you get. It was nicely packaged and is a high quality filter material. Works well for my low flow Aquaclear 20. The first piece does get a bit dirty and usually only lasts a week. And provide a few low current areas in the tank for fish who are stressed to rest.
- Sera 8472 Features & Specs
- Maximum optimization of biological filtration
- Can colonise aerobic and anaerobic bacteria
- Three-dimensional pore structure, excellent for settling of filter bacteria
- Made in Germany
- For all filters in freshwater and marine aquariums as well as ponds
- All glass biological filter medium
- Available for fresh- and saltwater aquariums as well as garden ponds
- Harbors aerobic and anaearobic bacteria
- Manufacture: Sera North America, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 3.15 x 4.72 x 7.48 inches; 14.72 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Quality [star rating='4.2']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='5']
- Check Price