SoShrimp First Impressions
I have a 75gal.
Mostly straighter bits of wood in the lake bottom, etc. I have a newly established tank for my Green Spotted puffers. I boiled mine for two hours and the water was almost black. Great customer service as I had a few branches missing. Just what I wanted, couldn't be happier! We wanted something simple& classy for our aquarium& this really fit the bill! Somewhat smaller in diameter than I assumed.
- Editor's Impressions Of The SoShrimp
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SoShrimp Final Thoughts
Can't wait to unpack.
Decent size around 4-6 inches each. I am very big on using natural materials when I aquascape. Because of this, I ordered another one and it's at my front door now. Item was replaced in a very timely manner. I am very big on using natural materials when I aquascape. I then left it in cold water doing an occasional change for almost 2 weeks. It provides a decent, natural-looking refuge for smaller fish and other creatures.
- SoShrimp Features & Specs
- Three pieces of Cholla Wood.
- 100% Natural and Organic.
- 5-6 inches long, 0.5 - 1.5 inch diameter.
- Great for aquarium decorations, mounting plants or moss.
- Attracts biofilm which is the main food source for shrimp.
- Manufacture: SoShrimp
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.5 x 1 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price