SUKRAGRAHA First Impressions
Love this product!
This temperature read a perfect 32 degrees. I got root rot after light leaks and high water temps. I'm pretty sure those reviewers have acrylic tanks. These things are useful for a lot besides pet husbandry, too. I have mine on my 60 gallon cube marine tank. The display can be set to Fahrenheit or Celsius. I read some of the 1 star reviews and most of them are not about the product.
- Editor's Impressions Of The SUKRAGRAHA
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SUKRAGRAHA Final Thoughts
It is my opinion that everyone should have these that are in the Aquarium Hobby. The digital display itself is easy to read at a glance. 6 in a pack, extra batteries, easy set up, great price. I removed the batteries of the units I wasn't using right away. It is always where yo last put it and it is very easy to see and read. I bent it a little bit and when I put it back it was perfectly fine. 6 inch long Bala Sharks that are known to be very unruly and boisterous.
- SUKRAGRAHA Features & Specs
- 10 pcs Set
- Dimensions: 5.12 x 0.71 inch / 13.0 x 1.8 cm
- Measuring range: 18~34 Degree C (64~93 Degree F)
- Adhesive by the back, just peel off the tape and attach to outside /surface of aquarium
- Different temperature with different color
- Manufacture: SUKRAGRAHA
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price