SUKRAGRAHA First Impressions
Exactly what I needed.
I have always had trouble reading the color temp. 6F all six took about three minutes to read between 88. Personally I do not mind the way it looks in my aquarium. I got root rot after light leaks and high water temps. Who knows, whatever it was, it was revolting! I find that the temps are accurate, and this product gives added peace of mind. You dont HAVE to stick the display onto your tank.
- Editor's Impressions Of The SUKRAGRAHA
- Thermometer Accuracy [star rating='3.4']
- Build Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.8']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.8']
SUKRAGRAHA Final Thoughts
I opened the first three.
You can glue, tape or simply cover the cords in the tank to keep them discreet. Only thing I don't love is how long the cord is. I did have a problem with one in my first pack of 6. I bent it a little bit and when I put it back it was perfectly fine. These digital thermometers are great and there is no guesswork involved. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because my betta fish didn't like it. So the extra units will always come in handy.
- SUKRAGRAHA Features & Specs
- 10 pcs Set
- Dimensions: 5.12 x 0.71 inch / 13.0 x 1.8 cm
- Measuring range: 64~93 Degree F (18~34 Degree C)
- Adhesive by the back, just peel off the tape and attach to outside /surface of aquarium
- Different temperature with different color
- Manufacture: SUKRAGRAHA
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='4.7']
- Value [star rating='3.6']
- Features [star rating='4']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='4.2']
- Check Price