SunGrow 4334826076 First Impressions
That was quick.
I have been feeding twice a day with one spin per time. However, I was able to get it to stay stuck in between two. All the time and effort I could have saved. I would rather overbuy than underbuy. It's been using for twice a day for 5 weeks, still no need for charging the battery. The packaging says not to use rechargeable batteries. I am sure they all would have worked, but I was skeptical about some features.
- Editor's Impressions Of The SunGrow 4334826076
- Build Quality [star rating='3.3']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.8']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.7']
SunGrow 4334826076 Final Thoughts
Set up a breeze.
The size of the food compartment is huge depending on the number of fish you have. They have fish and the need for them to be fed was much needed. I also find it much easier to program. It is the quiet feeder I ever have. Sure the stench is appalling but he's fed. This would have been a great investment when I started my aquarium 30 years ago. It takes 3 presses of the set button to move to the 3rd feeding time.
- SunGrow 4334826076 Features & Specs
- ✔ ENCOURAGES PICKY EATERS TO EAT MORE --- Some fish are more finicky than others or may be a bit more shy and not want to eat with the other fish. The SunGrow Floating Fish Feeding Ring allows you to feed specialty foods to the pickier fish while sprinkling standard floating fish food to the general population of fish. It won’t take long for your finicky fish to quickly learn that the square fish feeder is where to find their supper.
- ✔ PREVENTS FISH FROM BEING BULLIES --- A great way to prevent fish in a community tank from being bullies is to use multiple floating feeding rings. Fill one square fish feeder and allow your more aggressive fish to dash over to eat. Once they are occupied, add floating fish food to a second feeding square for the more timid fish. Bullies can’t hog all the rings, so add as many as you feel necessary so all your fish can eat in peace.
- ✔ REDUCES DEBRIS BY KEEPING FOOD CONTAINED --- By placing your pet fish’s food directly into the feeder square, it inhibits the flakes and pellets from floating into unwanted places such as the filter. A cleaner aquarium filter is far more effective at keeping your tank’s water at a higher quality level and reduces excess debris throughout the tank.
- ✔ FITS PERFECTLY IN A FISH TANK --- At a convenient size of 4” x 4” (10cm x 10cm), the lightweight Square Feeding Ring for small fish from SunGrow is constructed of safe, high quality black plastic. It comes complete with a matching black suction cup to hold it securely in place. You also have the option of allowing the fish feeder to float freely along the surface of your freshwater tank or saltwater aquarium.
- ✔ SAVES FISH OWNERS’ TIME AND MONEY --- Effective and creative, the Square Feeding Ring for your neon tetra, guppy, and goldfish is fantastic at saving money on excess food, maintaining high-quality water and reducing filter clogging. Placing your flakes into a specified area means that you can control the dispersal of food and more is eaten and less is wasted. Less stray food and filter clogs allows you to spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your pet fish.
- Manufacture: Luffy Pets Collection