SunGrow First Impressions
The shape is fine.
EDIT, boiled the wood for 2 hours and they sank. Also, I woke up this morning to the biggest bubble nest! I feel the seller provides precisely what they offer. Overall, if you need a few smaller pieces of wood, this should work for you. I am very big on using natural materials when I aquascape. When I stand back and look at it, it looks really great. Overall, if you need a few smaller pieces of wood, this should work for you.
- Editor's Impressions Of The SunGrow
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SunGrow Final Thoughts
5 inches at it's tallest.
Be sure to follow the directions for de-tanning the wood. My aquarium has been up and running for a few weeks now. Not as big as I thought, but still two nice pieces! I highly recommend this driftwood and I would buy it again. My shrimp and fish love it plus it looks great in the tank. My shrimp liked to crawl around and eat off this. I was originally going to buy the black version, but it sold out before I could.
- SunGrow Features & Specs
- ✔ EXCELLENT ADDITIONAL FOOD SOURCE --- Hermit crab is an omnivore and scavenging is a typical way to look for food. They have plenty of options available in the wild to pursue this activity. Thus to have this wood in their habitat is important. They love to chew this wood which gives them an additional source of nutrition. We bet, your hermies would love this addition.
- ✔ PERFECT CLIMBING TOYS --- Hermit crabs don’t go around, they simply climb over on almost anything. With their tiny legs and claws, they are perhaps the most versatile little climbers on the land. Now, get rid of those plastic or rubber climbing sticks. Setup pieces of Cholla Wood to add some height in their habitat and keep them entertained. They would love to climb and venture up and down on these toys making it as their playground. You may even spot some naughty fellas’ taking a nap atop.
- ✔ PROVIDES A HIDEAWAY SPOT --- These little climbers are also great hiders and would bury themselves for many different reasons such as molting, resting, cooling down or simply when they want to have their “me time”. Comes in a pack of 2, you can arrange SunGrow Cholla Wood as you wish to make crevices or caves giving your pets’ areas to hide and rest. Connectable Coco Tunnel Hut by SunGrow can help complement your crabitat for such activities.
- ✔ CREATE PICTURESQUE HABITAT FOR CRABS --- Hermit Crabs are uncomplicated pets to take care of. However, their health should not be taken for granted. The 2-piece Cholla Woods by SunGrow is a raw dried husk of the Cholla cactus. It has a soft texture and porous structure that allows you to create a native crabitat environment needed by your pets for their overall development.
- ✔ DIRECTIONS FOR USAGE ---. When you receive your order, make sure that you soak it in hot/boiling salt water and sun dry it before placing it into the tank. Once you have waterlogged them, arrange them beautifully and maximize all the visual and functional benefits these woods can provide. Please note since it being a raw product, each piece will not have a similar girth, which further adds a hint of realism because your crabs won’t see the same logs six times.
- Manufacture: Luffy Pets Collection
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price