SunGrow First Impressions
Arrived today and I'm very pleased with quality for the price. I like to aquascape with realism to imitate an aquatic habitat. I received it today and am very happy with what i got. I then soaked it in a bucket overnight with hot water. I was looking for a piece of driftwood for a display application. It has live plants, and last week I finally added the fish. Water is still crystal clear and it certainly brought tremendous value to my tank.
- Editor's Impressions Of The SunGrow
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SunGrow Final Thoughts
It's totally normal for natural wood to grow a white biofilm. Covered in moss for extra protection. Don't scrub too hard or you'll take off the color on the piece. People have also complained about the coloring of water. I'm not sure what people are expecting for this price. Slightly larger tanks can make something fit better. I love how this project fits in my leopard geckos tank she loves it.
- SunGrow Features & Specs
- ✔ GENUINE CHOLLA WOOD --- SunGrow Natural Cholla Wood is the dried husk of the Cholla cactus. Each pack contains 3 pieces, each 5 inches long with a hollowed centre. Simply soak for 24 to 48 hours and it’ll sink to the bottom of the tank.
- ✔ FOR PLAYING AND HIDING --- Small shrimps, fry and fishes enjoy swimming through and hiding in the Cholla Wood to feel safe.
- ✔ FOR CHEWING AND ADDITIONAL NUTRITION --- Larger fishes and hermit crabs sometimes chew on Cholla Wood or eat the microorganisms that grow on Cholla Wood. Reptiles, hamsters, birds and other small pets also enjoy using Cholla Wood as a safe chew toy.
- ✔ DECORATIVE FOR PLANTS AND CRAFTS --- Cholla Wood is used to enhance the appearance of potted plant and flora. Their naturally rustic surfaces are coveted for crafts. Hobbyists often use these for making candle-holders or for simply decorating a photo frame.
- ✔ NATURAL AND SAFE --- SunGrow Natural Cholla Wood is all natural, guaranteed organic, thorn-free and chemical-free. It is safe for all pets. Shrimp, fry, pleco, hermit crabs, fishes, even reptiles and birds love Cholla wood. PREPARATION: Before placing the product in the aquarium, rinse before use, even after boiling or soaking. A "post-boil soak" in fresh water with a bag of activated carbon is a recommended step, too.
- Manufacture: Luffy Pets Collection
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price