SunGrow First Impressions
Its a perfect fit.
Great customer service as I had a few branches missing. We wanted something simple& classy for our aquarium& this really fit the bill! I am impatient and don't want to wait to soak. They've made great hiding spots for my catfish. Just what I wanted, couldn't be happier! I love the knarlyness of this wood. I am rarely a fan of artificial aquarium decor.
- Editor's Impressions Of The SunGrow
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SunGrow Final Thoughts
Repeat 5-6 times.
Because of this, I ordered another one and it's at my front door now. Mine is 2 tone, darker, and unique shape. Great for a small tank as a centerpiece or to fill out a big tank. The branches do not bend, but the joints can be rotated to get different positions. The water was clear enough for me to use. It's a great set for creating a focal point in a 15 gallon or under tank. Decent size around 4-6 inches each.
- SunGrow Features & Specs
- ✔ KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR CHOLLA WOOD --- SunGrow Cholla Wood is the dried husk of the Cholla cactus. No live cacti are cut for our cholla wood. Each pack contains 3 pieces, each 5 inches long with a hollowed centre. Simply soak for 24 to 48 hours and it’ll settle down at the bottom of the tank.
- ✔ FOR PLAYING AND HIDING --- Small shrimps, fry and fishes enjoy swimming through and hiding in the Cholla Wood. They find it entertaining.
- ✔ FOR CHEWING AND ADDITIONAL ENERGY --- Larger fishes and hermit crabs sometimes chew on Cholla Wood or eat the food present on Cholla Wood. Reptiles, hamsters, birds and other small pets also enjoy using Cholla Wood as a chew toy.
- ✔ CHOLLA WOOD FOR DIFFERENT PETS --- Shrimp, fry, pleco, hermit crabs, fishes, even reptiles and birds love Cholla wood. PREPARATION: Before placing the product in the aquarium, vivarium or terrarium, rinse before use, even after boiling or soaking. A "post-boil soak" in fresh water is a recommended step, too.
- ✔ DECORATIVE FOR YOUR PLANTS AND CRAFTS --- Cholla Wood is used to enhance the appearance of potted plants and flora. Their rustic surfaces are coveted for crafts. Hobbyists often use these for making candle-holders or for simply decorating a photo frame.
- Manufacture: Luffy Pets Collection
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price