SunGrow First Impressions
The water became yellow.
I have another 5 Gallon Marine and Portrait to setup. I'm not sure what people are expecting for this price. It is a hardwood and doesn't float, so you won't need to anchor it at all. I love the knarlyness of this wood. I highly recommend this driftwood and I would buy it again. My aquarium has been up and running for a few weeks now. I am impatient and don't want to wait to soak.
- Editor's Impressions Of The SunGrow
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SunGrow Final Thoughts
I love the way it looks.
This was a very large but great realistic piece for our aquarium. Very happy with product and fast shipping and receiving. The clean water pic is after 7 days and 3 full water changes. I love the knarlyness of this wood. These are about the size of a double fist. Make sure you boil the item before adding to your set up. I am going to boil it tomorrow and then let it sit in water until the tank comes.
- SunGrow Features & Specs
- ✔ DRIED WOOD FOR SHRIMP MUNCHING --- As the dried husk of Cholla cactus, these wood pieces are a rage amongst shrimp hobbyists. Keeping the safety of your pets in mind, the cholla wood is thorn-free, has no sharp edges and gets softer the longer it stays in your tank, cage or aquarium. Apart from being a visually interesting addition, aquarists love it for its benefits.
- ✔ HIDING SPOT FOR BABY SHRIMP --- Fish, fry and particularly adventure loving shrimp benefit greatly from the addition of SunGrow Cholla Wood pieces to their tanks. They love to swim around or camp out in intriguing, perforated wood pieces. The cholla wood is hollowed out so that baby shrimp and other smaller species have a secure hiding spot when they are feeling vulnerable.
- ✔ LONG TERM FOOD SOURCE --- A smart choice for any conscientious pet owner, the attractive and multi-functional SunGrow Cholla Wood pieces are more than just a climber or chew toy. The healthy cholla wood also serves as a food source that lasts for years. It provides shrimps, fish, snails, and other pets with additional nutrition. Eventually, the wood will break down and disintegrate on its own.
- ✔ HEALTHY, NUTRITIONAL CHEW TOY --- Aquatic and terrestrial pets alike enjoying chewing on the soft, nutritional cholla wood pieces from SunGrow. After they arrive and are properly quarantined, the cholla cactus husks are ready to be placed into an underwater habitat with a pleco, glo fish and shrimp or in a dry terrarium or cage for guinea pigs, chinchillas or hamsters. The wood even works as a pecking toy for pet birds like parakeets and cockatiels.
- ✔ BEAUTIFUL AQUARIUM DECORATION --- Each 6” x 1” (15cm x 2.5cm) piece has its own knots and bends. The slightly different appearance makes them a unique and beautiful decoration for your aquarium, water decoration or a shrimp tank. PREPARATION: Before placing the product in the aquarium, rinse before use, even after boiling or soaking. A "post-boil soak" in fresh water with a bag of activated carbon is a recommended step, too.
- Manufacture: Luffy Pets Collection
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price