SunGrow First Impressions
I opened the first three.
I am extremely pleased with this product. I am extremely pleased with this product. I recommend gluing the suction cups in place where needed for long-term installation. The display can be set to Fahrenheit or Celsius. 6F all six took about three minutes to read between 88. The digital display itself is easy to read at a glance. The suction cups work well anywhere I have placed it it has not Fallen.
- Editor's Impressions Of The SunGrow
- Thermometer Accuracy [star rating='5']
- Build Quality [star rating='4']
- Value For Money [star rating='5']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.2']
SunGrow Final Thoughts
Or left a mark.
I have mine on my 60 gallon cube marine tank. The plastic from the suction cup quickly turned from a clear to a milky white. Set all six probes up in a terrarium with a constant temp of 88. I guess these units do not like saltwater. I got root rot after light leaks and high water temps. I got the second one as a bonus that I'm now using in my old tank. I use a small flashlight if I don't want to brighten the area.
- SunGrow Features & Specs
- MAINTAINS NATIVE TROPICAL HABITAT FOR YOUR FRESHWATER FISH --- In nature, tetras are often found in warm and clearwater streams in Amazon basin of South America. For the healthiest and most active Neon Tetra, it is important to replicate their habitat as close as possible. Since neon tetras are accustomed to consistent tropical temperatures, having an effective thermometer for them is essential.
- ACCURATELY MONITORS TANK WATER TEMPERATURE --- When it comes to monitoring the water temperature of your freshwater fish tank, the most useful tool you can find is an aquarium thermometer. Don’t let your pet tell you it’s too cold or hot in the tank for them, by getting ill, and risk losing them. The Digital Thermometer from SunGrow quickly tells you the temperature at a quick glance any time, so that you can make adjustments before the situation gets out of control.
- SHOWS TEMPERATURE IN FAHRENHEIT OR CELSIUS --- SunGrow Digital Thermometer displays the temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius and has a measurement of -58° to +158°F. If the water temperature is outside of that range, the screen will display L° for low temps and H° for high temps. To check the temperature, submerge the 38” cable and reading tip into the water and attach it using the suction cup. Then using another suction cup, place the LCD thermometer in a place most convenient for you.
- HELPS PROTECT TETRA FROM FUR COAT SYNDROME --- As they are so sensitive to water temperature changes, they are susceptible to Fur Coat Syndrome. However, corrective action can be taken if you keep your fish’s tank water between 78° and 80° Fahrenheit.
- ENSURE HAPPINESS & LONGEVITY OF TETRA --- Being able to quickly and accurately read your fish tank’s water temperature is essential to keeping your pet healthy. Changes in water temperature can greatly stress them and affect their immune system. By using SungGrow Digital Thermometer, you ensure their happiness and long life.
- Manufacture: Luffy Pets Collection
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='4.7']
- Value [star rating='3.6']
- Features [star rating='4']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='4.2']
- Check Price