TEKCOPLUS SMTK-49_SOL First Impressions
So here's the verdict.
Just give me one simple, accurate reading to go by, and I'm happy. This is perfect to keep a check on the salt level in your tank. He is too cute not to want to take care of properly. Bought this as a back up refractometer. Get precise salinity readings in moments. The unit is really easy to calibrate and used. My only criticism would be that it's a little too dark.
- Editor's Impressions Of The TEKCOPLUS SMTK-49_SOL
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
TEKCOPLUS SMTK-49_SOL Final Thoughts
Measurement does work.
I have to recalibrate it ever use though which worries me sometimes. Just rinse with warm water afterwards. I bought this salinity meter for my aquarium. I bought this and a hydrometer because of the reviews saying its not accurate. I have gone two years in this hobby with a hydrometer. Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to read. Compare it with the refractometer and adjust the refractometer so that it matches.
- TEKCOPLUS SMTK-49_SOL Features & Specs
- Ideal for checking salt in fish tanks and aquariums, water monitoring, seawater-prepared food solutions, holding tanks and more!
- Measuring Range: Salinity: 0.00~10.0 ppt (NaCL) and 10.1~70.0ppt (NaCL)
- Auto Power-Off Function with disable feature
- °C/°F unit switchable ,Easy one-touch calibration, Waterproof Rating: IP65
- Calibration set: Buffer NaCI 50ppt and calibration guideline
- Manufacture: TekcoPlus Ltd
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price