Tetra 16192 First Impressions
It's fish food!
The Petco store was out of that brand. I have used this brand and fish food since the day I purchased my fish. The container looks like the one I'd just finished so I bought it. For whatever reason, my fish have never been much attracted to pellet food. Because apparently my queensland dogs like it and need to participate too. The flakes inside the bucket come inside a sturdy bag. The fish seem to not care about the switch either way.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 16192
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra 16192 Final Thoughts
I did not taste the food.
However when I opened the box one of the containers did not have a lid. Our fish tell us every morning in sign language how much they like your flakes. For whatever reason, my fish have never been much attracted to pellet food. Our fish tell us every morning in sign language how much they like your flakes. I can easily crumple it small or to any size for the little mouths. My catfish love them, so it isn't a problem for me. I STRONGLY recommend you to open the bag IN ONE CORNER with scissors.
- Tetra 16192 Features & Specs
- aquarium DIET SUPPLEMENT Natural shrimp treat designed to supplement any Tetra staple diet foods such as TetraMin Flakes and any TetraPro foods
- FOR FRESHWATER & SALTWATER FISH Premium-quality nutritious supplement provides variety to your fish’s diet
- AIDS DIGESTION Sun-dried freshwater shrimp with shells are an excellent source of roughage to support digestion
- COLOR ENHANCING Carotene a natural color enhancer sourced from shrimp helps bring out the natural pink orange and red colors of fish
- USAGE Feed 2 to 3 times a week in addition to staple diet only as much as your fish can consume within a few minutes
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 1.88 x 1.88 x 3.25 inches; 0.77 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price