Tetra 16204 First Impressions
Our tank is pretty clean.
I STRONGLY recommend you to open the bag IN ONE CORNER with scissors. I also keep the pond heater at 73 to 74 degrees all winter. I regularly purchase this and am very happy with the product. Please be good to each other people. I picked a similar flake food and brought it home and tossed it in the pond. The flakes absorb the moisture in the air, cake up, and clog the feeder. They come out of their hiding spots almost as soon as it hits the water.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 16204
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra 16204 Final Thoughts
My rule of thumb is.
This is the super value tub and all my water creatures eat every bit I put in. The flakes are consistently mostly big, so it's not a big bucket of duff at all. I have a few dozens of goldfish in a small pond. They grew quick on flakes, they love them. This is a great addition to any feeding regiment for community and betta tanks. They won't have to work for it like I did. It also seems to create less waste than other brands, which keeps my tank cleaner.
- Tetra 16204 Features & Specs
- TROPICAL FORMULATION Highly digestible ingredients for use as staple food for your top- and mid-feeding tropical fish
- COMPLETE DIET Nutritionally balanced for optimal health
- ACTIVE LIFE FORMULA With added antioxidants for healthy cells select proteins for growth and prebiotics for digestion
- CLEAR-WATER FORMULA Won’t cloud water when used as directed
- LESS WASTE Feed two to three times daily only as much as your fish can consume within three minutes
- Included Components: Tetramin Large Tropical Flakes For Top/Mid Feeders, 3.53-Ounce
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 2.88 x 2.88 x 5.63 inches; 3.53 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price