Tetra 16210 First Impressions
And the bag is so big.
My son in law feeds this exclusively and he said his fish love it as well. I have been using this product for decades, and it is loved by all my fish. I accidentally purchased this thinking it was flake food. They wouldn't go into detail about anything more. They work perfectly in the automatic feeder. I actually only buy their food and fish tank kits. I actually only buy their food and fish tank kits.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 16210
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra 16210 Final Thoughts
Fish seem happy.
I mix Tetra crisps with freeze dried Tetra blood worms. Who would've thought 7 ounces of fish food is so much. As an avid aquarium enthusiast I use a lot of fish food. I have a number of freshwater aquariums with a wide variety of fish. I bought a house last year and inherited some fish in a pond. It is well worth the money especially for the size. I regularly purchase this and am very happy with the product.
- Tetra 16210 Features & Specs
- FLAKED FISH FOOD TetraPond Pond Flakes are formulated for smaller outdoor goldfish and koi
- PACKED WITH NUTRIENTS Ideal maintenance diet for energy longevity and overall health
- CLEAR-WATER FORMULA Won’t cloud water when used as directed
- COLOR ENHANCING Formulated to bringing out colors in your fish
- USAGE Feed 1 to 2 times daily when water temperatures are above 50 degrees feed only as much as your fish can consume in 5 minutes
- Premium nutrition for small pond fish
- Easy digestibility
- Feed in spring, summer
- Manufacture: TetraPond
- Product Dimensions: 3.63 x 3.63 x 7.13 inches; 6.08 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price