Tetra 16350 First Impressions
Nice chunky flakes.
My Oscar is almost 4 years old and loves it. They work perfectly in the automatic feeder. I have been using TetraMin brand for 20 of those years. Nope, it is pretty big, which means my community 55-gallon tank has food for years! I picked a similar flake food and brought it home and tossed it in the pond. During almost all of that time I've fed my fish TetraFin goldfish food. The fishes are are healthy, happy and colorful.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 16350
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra 16350 Final Thoughts
Best of luck to everyone and stay safe and healthy. I have a number of freshwater aquariums with a wide variety of fish. When I purchased this food, I thought it was the small container. I have been using TetraMin brand for 20 of those years. I've had backyard goldfish ponds over the last 30 years at three different homes. I have been using this stuff for a couple of years without a problem. My 20+ female and male bettas prefer these crisps to other foods.
- Tetra 16350 Features & Specs
- CICHLID FORMULATION These protein-rich flakes are specially designed for use as a staple food for top- and mid-water cichlids
- FOR DAILY FEEDING Nutritionally balanced diet for optimal health color and vitality – supports a long life
- PROCARE FORMULA Helps support fish’s immune system for optimal health and long life
- CLEAR-WATER FORMULA Will not cloud water when used as directed
- CONTAINS BIOTIN Helps maintain a healthy metabolism
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 3.63 x 3.63 x 7 inches; 13.44 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price