Tetra 19544 First Impressions
Would buy again for sure!
But after last night these are a must have for me. I mean some people would never do a water test at all. Before, I brought water into a pet store, but kept seeing no signs of improvement. Not really sure if there is a way to fix that though. It does'not' have the same accuracy but it’s very close. I would not use it solely for checking nitrate and nitrites. The rest of the test in the kit are much easier to use.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 19544
- Test Accuracy [star rating='4.4']
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='5']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.5']
Tetra 19544 Final Thoughts
Great test kit.
If you're looking for a quick-hit on a range of water quality these are the answer. I like API products and find them the most accurate. Here's Tetra's strips if you're curious. Nice that so many things are tested with one dip in the water. It does not test ammonia but that's clear in the description and bottle. I wish there were a simpler accurate test for it. If you want accurate pH get the API liquid test that includes pH and high pH.
- Tetra 19544 Features & Specs
- ALL-IN-ONE TESTING KIT: Everything you need to test your aquarium water.
- 7 DIFFERENT TESTS WITH 1 STRIP: Just one test monitors ammonia, nitrates, nitrites, water hardness, chlorine, alkalinity and pH levels.
- VERSATILE: Can be used in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- CONVENIENT: Just dip into water, wait 60 seconds and read results.
- USAGE: Use weekly to monitor aquarium water, after water changes or when adding new fish.
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 1.13 inches; 2.4 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price