Tetra 25845 First Impressions
The first 3 pics are of my RR tank with sump. I have used UG filters for many years. The first 3 pics are of my RR tank with sump. TopFin frame is on the left, Tetra on the right. The first piece does get a bit dirty and usually only lasts a week. Especially if you have a take with shrimp or baby fish. Especially if you have a take with shrimp or baby fish.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 25845
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra 25845 Final Thoughts
I double the size and fold them and put the bagged carbon between the layers. I end up cutting a small 2x3 inch square for each of my media baskets. Stop buying those expensive filters, buy this and make your own. It made no sense why one was ten and the other was twenty. The air stones, plastic tubing, and charcoal were provided which one would expect. Does the job and price was less or at least same as big retailers. The air stones, plastic tubing, and charcoal were provided which one would expect.
- Tetra 25845 Features & Specs
- EFFICIENT FILTRATION: Cleans and removes odors from water in turtle, newt and frog terrariums.
- DUAL-SIDED MESH: Catches debris and waste to keep water crystal clear.
- CONVENIENT: Disposable, fully assembled and ready to use.
- EASY TO REPLACE: Replacing cartridges is fast and easy – change every four weeks.
- SIZE: Medium size fits TetraFauna ReptoFilter 20 gallon, Viqaquarium and Decorative ReptoFilter.
- Age Range Description: No age range
- Included Components: Tetra ReptoFilter Cartridges (3 Pack) Medium
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 6.52 inches; 3.53 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price