Tetra 25905 First Impressions
Nice sponge filter.
Particles fall off into the aquarium when you take them off to clean them. You can also buy solutions that have the bacteria in them to also get started faster. Every tank should have intake sponges. I rinsed and reuse same pad again 3 times and trashed later. I have been using an Aquaclear 50 on a 20g long planted tank. I purchase the 8 pack size Large and fits great on my TopFin 40 Gallon Filter. Of course you will need to let the silicone cure before installing in water.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 25905
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra 25905 Final Thoughts
Love this sponge filter.
I just changed it today and the water is crystal clear-- no problems. Tank is clean and all my new shrimp are still alive! The Tetra Medium bio-bag slip easily on an original Top Fin plastic holder. It eventually begins to decompose into ammonia which is harmful to your fish. I have been buying these bags for years. Much better than the cartridges you get when you buy the filters. I will be using Koral Filter material from now on.
- Tetra 25905 Features & Specs
- COMBINATION FILTER AND WATERFALL: Uses 3-stage Tetra filtration technology to keep water clear and remove odors in turtle, newt and frog terrariums, and creates an instant waterfall.
- DRAMATIC FOCAL POINT: Realistic natural stone appearance – blends in beautifully with other rocks and vegetation.
- DUAL-FUNCTION LID: Keeps reptiles out and doubles as a basking platform for your small aquatic animals.
- CONVENIENT: Easy to set up and simple to clean.
- LIMITED : This UL Listed product comes with a 2-year limited (see product label for details).
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 8.75 x 12.75 x 10.65 inches; 2 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price