Tetra 26038 First Impressions
Love this sponge filter.
Why not save some money to put towards more fish or supplies. But if you don't weekly vacuum it up, it will eventually clog the filter. I changed water 4 days in a row and still cloudy. I had to take a blade and run it through all the slats because the factory doesnt q. It made no sense why one was ten and the other was twenty. I also suppose my measuring tape may be off, but I would not think so. It includes 12 mesh filter bags& 12 packets of charcoal.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 26038
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra 26038 Final Thoughts
Can't beat the price!
I bought these because I was afraid my shrimp were getting sucked up in the filter. Especially if you have a take with shrimp or baby fish. Right now I am letting the filter work it's magic. The main part is cleaning, that I need to find out. Right now I am letting the filter work it's magic. I even used some in my Fluval 206 canister filter on my freshwater tank. Make sure to select the Medium size from Tetra.
- Tetra 26038 Features & Specs
- EFFICIENT FILTRATION Uses 3-stage Tetra filtration technology to keep water clear and remove odors in turtle newt and frog terrariums
- IDEAL FOR SHALLOW WATER Designed to work in as little as 2 inches of water – perfect for creating a waterfall feature you and your pets can enjoy
- CONVENIENT Easy to set up and simple to clean
- LIMITED This UL Listed product comes with a 2-year limited (see product label for details)
- SIZE For terrariums up to 50 gallons (125 GPH) – refill with TetraFauna ReptoFilter Cartridges (size large)
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
- Included Components: 1 X Reptofilter For Terrariums
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 17 x 11 inches; 29.1 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price