Tetra 26169 First Impressions
I couldn't believe it!
Small amounts of these bubbles can also help oxygenate the water over time. The Tetra Medium bio-bag slip easily on an original Top Fin plastic holder. Any floating debri will get caught in a sponge intake on the reverse power head kit. Within a matter of hours I now have a crystal clear tank with pristine water. The UG is certainly no exception to that. The concentration of flow will mean faster clogging, lower flow and motor strain. I changed water 4 days in a row and still cloudy.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 26169
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra 26169 Final Thoughts
& was still intact.
I will update more pictures later, once the water isnt cloudy. I have always had an undergravel filter and my aquariums. We use this product to the extreme. If you don't know much about this just google it. I'm using this pad to HOB filters AC70 bottom and top of it’s sponge. Don't shut it off for more than a few minutes at a time. You may notice this brand is lower cost than some others.
- Tetra 26169 Features & Specs
- REPLACEMENT CARBON FILTER Keeps aquarium water crystal clear – removes odors and discoloration
- CATCHES DEBRIS Dense dual-sided mesh filters debris and fish waste
- FITS TETRA WHISPER WATER FILTERS Color coded to make it simple to remember which replacement cartridge size to purchase
- CONVENIENT Replacement filter cartridges are fully assembled and ready to use
- USAGE Change monthly or sooner if needed
- Age Range Description: All Ranges
- Included Components: Whisper Assembled Bio-Bag Cartridge Medium (3 Pack)
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 6.5 inches; 3.84 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 72 8
- Check Price