Tetra 26313 First Impressions
Without making a mess!
The main part is cleaning, that I need to find out. They do feel a little thin but we'll see how they hold up over time. Particles fall off into the aquarium when you take them off to clean them. Customizable in terms of media used. I missed it in my opinion these filters are a must have. Tank is clean and all my new shrimp are still alive! It made no sense why one was ten and the other was twenty.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 26313
- Build Quality [star rating='3.4']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.6']
- Feature Set [star rating='5']
Tetra 26313 Final Thoughts
I highly recommend it.
Luckily I'm using powerheads and the weight of it helps hold it in place. I have found you really have to scrub the outside to get everything cleaned out. I'm using this pad to HOB filters AC70 bottom and top of it’s sponge. Just be careful punching out the plastic. I purchase the 8 pack size Large and fits great on my TopFin 40 Gallon Filter. Of course you will need to let the silicone cure before installing in water. For my smaller fish tank I find that it is just enough.
- Tetra 26313 Features & Specs
- WHISPER QUIET The Tetra Whisper EX Power Filter provides silent multi-stage filtration for clear clean water
- FAST SETUP Sets up easily right out of the box – no priming required
- CONTINUOUS FLOW Moves water continuously to prevent debris buildup
- NO-MESS FILTER CARTRIDGE CHANGES Design minimizes dripping to make cartridge changes easy
- SIZE This filter fits 45 to 70 gallon aquariums
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 6.31 x 12.88 x 9.5 inches; 2.43 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Quality [star rating='4.2']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='5']
- Check Price