Tetra 26332 First Impressions
It's absolutely perfect.
I've definitely noticed a difference in my water quality. Lets start with the amount of filter material you get. I took off two points because the pictures are misleading. I've definitely noticed a difference in my water quality. It made no sense why one was ten and the other was twenty. It works okay for now but I hope it does not mess up my filter in the long run. I even used some in my Fluval 206 canister filter on my freshwater tank.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 26332
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra 26332 Final Thoughts
It's worth that price.
This is great for transporting aquarium life from location to location too. But if you don't weekly vacuum it up, it will eventually clog the filter. The foam is not coarse as illustrated; it's finer and denser. So stock your tanks a few fish at a time. Any floating debri will get caught in a sponge intake on the reverse power head kit. Particles fall off into the aquarium when you take them off to clean them. I will update more pictures later, once the water isnt cloudy.
- Tetra 26332 Features & Specs
- REPLACEMENT CARBON FILTER: Keeps aquarium water crystal clear, healthy and polished – activated carbon removes odors and discoloration.
- CATCHES DEBRIS: Layers of multi-density floss effectively trap even the smallest particulates.
- FOR TETRA WHISPER EX POWER FILTERS: Available in medium and large sizes to fit the range of Tetra Whisper EX Filters.
- CONVENIENT: Replacement filter cartridges are fully assembled and ready to use.
- USAGE: Change monthly or sooner if needed.
- Age Range Description: All Ages
- Included Components: Tetra Carbon Filters Large (2 Pack)
- Coarse layer - Removes larger particulates
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 6.25 x 10 inches; 0.8 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price