Tetra 29095 First Impressions
Seems a little wasteful.
You can see the pic and decide what's right for your needs. It is bit expensive, but I don't think I will ever need to buy another tank again. I have this aquarium for now a couple of weeks. The Evo has the same capacity but seems like a much bigger tank than the Portrait. That is a stand up person and one I will do business with again. You must buy a special one they produce for marine tanks. The purple coralline algae is growing well.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 29095
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra 29095 Final Thoughts
LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES!
After some experimentation And constant monitoring I found that the flat Aqueon 7. It sits inside of styrofoam and is double boxed and wrapped once with bubble wrap. A little piece of foam in the bubble tube keeps gravel out while putting it in. Mine's sitting on the carpet, and it's completely silent that way. The BioOrb does an amazing job keeping the tank clean and fresh. My other gripe would be with the lid. My tanks cycled quickly, and I've had no problems with ammonia.
- Tetra 29095 Features & Specs
- Equipped with a Tetra 3i filter to keep your tank clean and provide a perfect environment for small tropical fish.
- The tank features an LED light to show off your fish
- Lid features a convenient feeding hole. Material : Glass and acrylic
- Perfect for small tropical fish, goldfish or betta.
- 10" D x 10"W x 10.512"H
- Equipped with a Tetra 3i filter to keep your tank clean and provide a perfect environment for small tropical fish
- The tank features an LED light to highlight your fish
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 10.51 x 10 x 10 inches; 4.41 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquariums - View All
User Ratings: 68 8
- Check Price
User Ratings: 58 10
- Check Price