Tetra 77024 First Impressions
Nice that some float and other sink so all the fish have a chance to feed. It's a peaceful scene those pretty fish enjoying their snack. I can only get little one in local stores for alot more money. Then, fill a separate smaller container for daily use. My fish liked it from the start, and TetraFin has kept improving it over the years. Best of luck to everyone and stay safe and healthy. Don't pinch the flakes with your hand.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra 77024
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra 77024 Final Thoughts
Fish seem happy.
But my Rams tend to be finicky eaters, and they pig out on this stuff. In particular, they attack the red-colored flakes. This might be a pro or a con, depending on the type of fish you have. They are loving more this product more than flakes. It also seems to create less waste than other brands, which keeps my tank cleaner. 06 oz size, which is very economical, and then transfer them to my smaller 2. If you have a lot of fish, it works well.
- Tetra 77024 Features & Specs
- Daily diet for Catfish and Loaches with rich Shrimp protein
- Sinking food ideal for bottom Feeders
- NUTRITIONALLY BALANCED: Formulated with a stabilized vitamin source and guaranteed nutrient percentages to support fish health.
- Clear water formula
- SUPPLEMENTAL USE: For other shrimp protein-loving fish, feed every few days, only what your fish can consume within a few hours.
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.75 x 1.5 x 8 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price