Tetra AQ-78052 First Impressions
I highly recommend it.
Don't shut it off for more than a few minutes at a time. Most plants won't like the highly oxygenated gravel and will die. It comes with carbon filters, and air stones. The material is a soft and not abrasive at all. But a small simple rubber band fixed the issue quickly. The concentration of flow will mean faster clogging, lower flow and motor strain. My tank is 12x36 so I utilized 3 of the panels.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra AQ-78052
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra AQ-78052 Final Thoughts
At a time.
I even used some in my Fluval 206 canister filter on my freshwater tank. I even used some in my Fluval 206 canister filter on my freshwater tank. I have been using an Aquaclear 50 on a 20g long planted tank. Don't restrict air-flow around them as they do get quite warm. Once you do have everything it's a good running system. Of course you will need to let the silicone cure before installing in water. Outside tank on deck with just a few fish.
- Tetra AQ-78052 Features & Specs
- REPLACEMENT CARBON FILTER Keeps aquarium water crystal clear – removes odors and discoloration
- CATCHES DEBRIS Dense dual-sided mesh filters debris and fish waste
- CONVENIENT Replacement filter cartridges are fully assembled and ready to use
- USAGE Change every 2 weeks or sooner if there is reduced water flow
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
- Manufacture: Spectrum Brands Pet LLC
- Product Dimensions: 2.91 x 2.52 x 5.91 inches; 0.35 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price