Tetra AQ-78368 First Impressions
But I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Don't pinch the flakes with your hand. The fish are always happy to eat it and they develop beautiful colors. I also use subscribe and save for monthly deliveries so this food is a keeper for me. As an avid aquarium enthusiast I use a lot of fish food. I accidentally purchased this thinking it was flake food. I also use subscribe and save for monthly deliveries so this food is a keeper for me. The Petco store was out of that brand.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra AQ-78368
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra AQ-78368 Final Thoughts
This jar is big mind you.
I have a few dozens of goldfish in a small pond. If you have picky fish, the texture and flavor might be a little challenging. However, I did have one small issue my package was delivered to my neighbor. I have a few dozens of goldfish in a small pond. Fish color and health are all good. I've had backyard goldfish ponds over the last 30 years at three different homes. I can't use it in tanks where the majority of the fish feed at the surface.
- Tetra AQ-78368 Features & Specs
- Tetra BloodWorms 0.25 Oz, Freeze-Dried Food For Freshwater and Saltwater Fish
- Nutritious, freeze-dried food
- Ideal supplement for bettas and fancy guppies
- Can also be used to reward small and medium-size tropical and marine fish
- Age range description: All Life Stages
- Manufacture: Spectrum Brands Pet
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price