Tetra First Impressions
Product works great.
The rechargeable battery makes me feel better about the environment. That number of rotations shows as tiny number in the left-most lower window. Otherwise you can hang this pretty much anywhere if your tank doesn't have a cover. Programming was not too difficult, but does need careful reading. Otherwise you will no doubt eventually get water in there. This would have been a great investment when I started my aquarium 30 years ago. 3-second Long Press on rightmost button turns feeder on and off.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra
- Build Quality [star rating='3.5']
- Value For Money [star rating='5']
- Feature Set [star rating='5']
Tetra Final Thoughts
I have a 75 gallon tank, and removed a 1. I feed small pellet food, about the size of sand. The clamp is sturdy but could be improved by rubberized grips for the tank glass. I feed small pellet food, about the size of sand. Sure the stench is appalling but he's fed. I am very happy to own this feeder. Finally, I can take a vacation without worrying about who to ask to feed my fish.
- Tetra Features & Specs
- TetraWeekend Tropical Slow-Release Feeder, 4-Pack.
- Feeds up to 5 days per block.
- Plaster-free gel formula.
- Does not cloud water.
- ProCare nutrition for tropical fish.
- Manufacture: Tetra Second Nature
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5.6 x 1.2 inches; 2.4 Ounces