Tetra NV33149 First Impressions
The packaging is amazing.
It's a little difficult to put on but it does snatch into place. That tank hood went bad after only a year. Aside from these complaints I am very happy so I give it 4 stars. This is a perfect fit for a 75gallon aquarium I bought used. I am quite happy with the product otherwise. The plastic pieces to break out for the filter and such are perfect for my needs. Dont blame manufacturer if you can read a ruler.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra NV33149
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra NV33149 Final Thoughts
The lid looks very nice.
Other than that, it was really easy to put together and set up. The space in the back fits my heater and filter perfectly. Dont blame manufacturer if you can read a ruler. EVEN DOWN TO THE TWO SIDED TAPE THAT HOLD THE HANDLES TO THE LIP TOP! We were not able to get the covers on without lubricating them first. Some of the reviews I read were quite unclear. I bought this hood to replace the glass ones I had.
- Tetra NV33149 Features & Specs
- aquarium HOOD WITH LEDS: Low-profile, hinged hood houses white LED lights that create a natural underwater shimmer effect.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Built-in LEDs – no bulbs to replace.
- FILTER COMPATIBLE: Cutouts in the back of the hood can accommodate a variety of filters.
- RANGE OF SIZES: Tetra LED Hoods are available in multiple sizes to accommodate most rectangular tanks.
- SIZE: Measures 24 inches wide by 12 inches deep.
- Manufacture: Tetra
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 12 x 2.5 inches; 1 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 75 6
- Check Price
User Ratings: 77 4
- Check Price