Tetra Pond 16454 First Impressions
Tastes like chicken.
My neon tetras, mollies, platys, and tiger barbs love this stuff and they devour it. This Tetra style food doesn't do either of those things. They wouldn't go into detail about anything more. I tried a different brand for a week, and then bought a new bottle of this food. My larger fish eat it just as readily as the smaller fish. Fish color and health are all good. I picked a similar flake food and brought it home and tossed it in the pond.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra Pond 16454
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra Pond 16454 Final Thoughts
They gobble these up.
I STRONGLY recommend you to open the bag IN ONE CORNER with scissors. I tried a different brand for a week, and then bought a new bottle of this food. The next day they seemed less interested. This might be a pro or a con, depending on the type of fish you have. I have been using TetraMin brand for 20 of those years. Until this, the earthworms were their favorites. Some feed at the surface and some feed toward the bottom of the tanks.
- Tetra Pond 16454 Features & Specs
- POND BLEND: Daily staple food for koi, ornamental goldfish and other pond fish species of all sizes – enhances color and vitality.
- VARIED DIET: This blend includes Pond Sticks, Koi Vibrance and Spring & Fall Diet.
- SOFT STICKS: Easy to eat and digest for both small and large fish.
- COLOR-ENHANCING: Nutrition to enhance color and vitality.
- USAGE: Feed Variety Blend in spring, summer and fall when water temperatures are 50°F and above.
- Manufacture: TetraPond
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 10 x 13 inches; 4 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price