Tetra Pond 16469 First Impressions
You should buy this.
This is the super value tub and all my water creatures eat every bit I put in. I can't use it in tanks where the majority of the fish feed at the surface. Some feed at the surface and some feed toward the bottom of the tanks. We've tried most of the brands too. I have tried to transition them to pellets but they love the flakes and ignore them. My larger fish eat it just as readily as the smaller fish. The waste is extremely minimal to nothing.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra Pond 16469
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra Pond 16469 Final Thoughts
My fish love all of them.
We've tried most of the brands too. I have been using this product for decades, and it is loved by all my fish. It comes in a large container and I know we will never need fish food again. There were two kinds of food--one flake and one in stick form. My catfish love them, so it isn't a problem for me. However, I did have one small issue my package was delivered to my neighbor. This might be a pro or a con, depending on the type of fish you have.
- Tetra Pond 16469 Features & Specs
- COOL-WEATHER POND NUTRITION Transitional diet for your koi ornamental goldfish and other outdoor fish species
- FORMULATED WITH WHEAT GERM Provides a source of highly digestible protein even at low water temperatures
- SOFT STICKS Floating sticks are easy for fish to eat and digest
- CLEAR WATER Feeding a high-quality highly digestible food creates less waste for clearer water
- USAGE Feed daily when water temperatures are below 50 degrees
- Age Range Description: All Ages
- Included Components: Tetrapond Spring & Fall Diet Floating Pond Sticks, 3.08-Pound
- Manufacture: TetraPond
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 10 x 13 inches; 0.8 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price