Tetra Pond 16484 First Impressions
I'd tried various flaked food, bloodworms, brine, and even live baby earthworms. I mix Tetra crisps with freeze dried Tetra blood worms. They just clean it up when I sprinkle a couple of spoonfuls. The food is very nutritious and fish food isn't just fish food. This works well for me for the last decade and saves me money on bulk purchasing. I've been buying TetraMin fish food as long as I can remember. They absolutely love them, voraciously assaulting the flakes at feeding time.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tetra Pond 16484
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tetra Pond 16484 Final Thoughts
They are also growing.
You can't beat that price anywhere else and trust me I have looked everywhere. I have been using TetraMin brand for 20 of those years. It also seems to create less waste than other brands, which keeps my tank cleaner. You can't beat that price anywhere else and trust me I have looked everywhere. When I feed my fish I drop some in as is and crumple up the rest. When I feed my fish I drop some in as is and crumple up the rest. I have been feeding him every day for 1 week now and he loves to swim and play now.
- Tetra Pond 16484 Features & Specs
- HEALTHY POND NUTRITION: An ideal maintenance diet for your koi, ornamental goldfish and other outdoor fish species.
- DAILY DIET: Provides nutrition for energy, longevity and overall health.
- SOFT STICKS: Floating sticks are easy for fish to eat and digest.
- CLEAR WATER: Feeding a high-quality, highly digestible food creates less waste for clearer water.
- USAGE: Feed daily when water temperatures are above 50 degrees.
- Manufacture: TetraPond
- Product Dimensions: 14.76 x 11.22 x 7.48 inches; 4 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price