Tfwadmx First Impressions
I have a 75gal.
The first is you won't know what you have until it comes. I am glad it is in my tank and adds something natural that the fish should enjoy. I am assuming every piece looks different. Was skeptical at first but not bad! I cant wait to see what it will look like. I rinsed the drift wood several times. I like the authenticity of these pieces.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tfwadmx
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tfwadmx Final Thoughts
You roll the dice and don't know what you're going to get. However, this particular product is exceptional. This alone will not drop it to the low numbers some fish need. I rinsed the drift wood several times. I have not had any trouble with them hurting my fish. I really love the piece and it was well worth what I paid for it. The one I received looked better than the online photo.
- Tfwadmx Features & Specs
- 100% NATURAL WOOD MATERIAL -- Aquarium driftwood is made of natural trees grown in the rainforest of Vietnam. It has the texture of driftwood and the branches of azalea roots. After sinking, it will not deteriorate or damage the water quality.
- QUANTITY AND SIZE -- Package includes 4pcs driftwood. Sizes varies from 3.9 to 9.8 inches in length.
- SMALL AND VERSATILE -- Complex and bizarre shape. Perfect for reptiles to climb on. It can be placed in the aquarium for decoration, adding aesthetics to your fish tank. It’s an indispensable landscaping item. It can also soften water quality and adjust PH value.
- EASY TO CLEAN -- Unlike live plants, low-maintenance fake decorations do not require oxygen or fertilizer.
- NOTICE -- Some driftwood needs to be soaked in water for several hours to sink to the bottom and will slightly discolor. This wood is a substitute for azalea roots and sinks faster than it does. Before you put the driftwood into water, you’d better soak for 15 minutes or boil.
- Aquarium driftwood is made of natural wood branches. It is suitable for fish tank, reptile terrarium.
- You can put some moss on it and the fish can hide in it, which will make the aquarium more natural.
- If driftwood Branches doesn't sink in water, it may have air or bubbles in it.
- Manufacture: Tfwadmx
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price