TRZ Hamh Optics&Tools First Impressions
Using for my Pacman frog.
Plus it is super easy to use and clean. Very quick to calibrate and to use. I bought this refractometer as a more accurate option for salinity than a hydrometer. It works, we'll i assume it does as i have nothing to compare it to. I think those reviews just didn't know how to use it properly. Do not spend money on calibration fluid to calibrate this meter. I've tried several different refractometers now and they are mostly the same.
- Editor's Impressions Of The TRZ Hamh Optics&Tools
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
TRZ Hamh Optics&Tools Final Thoughts
Be well my friend.
I found mine was calibrated out of the box. Good quality and simple to use refractometer. I was surprise that the product was really cheap compare to the other ones. Works well on my Saltwater Aquarium. Don't care much for having to post a review in order to activate warranty. Compare it with the refractometer and adjust the refractometer so that it matches. When I compared it to what my local pet store was reading my water at it was dead on.
- TRZ Hamh Optics&Tools Features & Specs
- It is more accurate than a hydrometer and easy to measure. Designed for the testing the concentration of salt water and brine, perfect for use with aquarium Marine monitoring and quality control in scientific research and clinical laboratories
- Measurement range: Salinity 0 - 100 ppt, (0 - 10% salt content), SG 1.000 to 1.070 SG, Resolution: Salinity +/-1 ppt; +/-0.001 SG
- Easy to use. Place 2 drops sample on the main Prism and close the panel and hold the refractometer up to the light and look through the eyepiece.
- The refractometer's body and the retaining ring are made of brass and chrome plated. The internal optical lens with high refractive index make up the precision optical system.
- Please ignore reviews from Diver. This commentator has a suspicion of being hired. Seller opponents use unfair means to compete！
- Manufacture: Hamh Optics&Tools
- Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.48 x 2.17 x 1.38 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price